1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally signed up for the CCW class at Bullseye LLC in St. Louis. When I pass that I can do all the legal requirements and get my Florida permit!

IL has no provisions for CCW, so I never carried except at home and work (my "office", private property) which is legal. But I'll be able to carry in MO, and with things being the way they are, the economy still being questionable, and the nutjob/sane person ratio starting to lean in the wackadoos' favor, I think it can't hurt. Plus I don't like my wife to go to St. Louis by herself anymore, I'd rather be armed and go with her.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
First class Zero.
Mom & Wife are both armed all the time but as you stated I dont like them being in town alone in the heavy shopping seasons.
Good job.:wavey:

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
I have a florida permit, covers a lot of states.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Finally signed up for the CCW class at Bullseye LLC in St. Louis. When I pass that I can do all the legal requirements and get my Florida permit!

IL has no provisions for CCW, so I never carried except at home and work (my "office", private property) which is legal. But I'll be able to carry in MO, and with things being the way they are, the economy still being questionable, and the nutjob/sane person ratio starting to lean in the wackadoos' favor, I think it can't hurt. Plus I don't like my wife to go to St. Louis by herself anymore, I'd rather be armed and go with her.
Good for you. I was back in Illinois over a week ago, and I felt real funny not carrying, like I was naked, big time when we were in Chi-town.When we hit IL we lock up our weapons and that sucks.:frown:

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Took the class yesterday. Lots of information, but not much I didn't already know. Boring, but necessary. Anyway I'm all squared away for my FL permit and I'll be sending everything in soon.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Good for you. Now feel secure.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Good for you. I was in IL. in Feb. and I also felt defenceless. That is why I dont like to travel much anymore. Mirando

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.