1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1911auto Supporters
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a picture of that HK SBR that ZERO TA asked to see I figured we would stop hijacking shipwreck's thread. Everyone else is welcome to comment also. Before anyone gets their dander in a uproar yes I do have the tax stamp to go with it.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
I gotta say, that's much improved from the original setup. :bravo:

Curse you, Illinois, curse you...

·
1911auto Supporters
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I gotta say, that's much improved from the original setup. :bravo:

Curse you, Illinois, curse you...

Thanks. Come over sometime and you can shoot it if you want. I also have a SB89 clone in 45acp. It started as a Special weapons flat. It was worked and formed filled with HK internals SBRed and fitted with a folding stock. I have a couple of AR lowers on the way that I am not too sure what I am going to do with yet but I am sure something will come to mind.

By the way I still want to arm wrestle for the AR. I can put this up if you win.

·
1911auto Supporters
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is a sweet H&K:nuts:

Thanks. I still need to get the metal triggerpack swaped out. I have a buddy on another forum that has one for it I am going to get from him.

·
Registered
37 Posts
sfguard: CA doesn't like us to have scarey weapons

reconvic: I love those Houge grip screws I put them on all my sig's. Your 220 is really a keeper.

·
1911auto Supporters
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sfguard: CA doesn't like us to have scarey weapons

reconvic: I love those Houge grip screws I put them on all my sig's. Your 220 is really a keeper.
Yeah, there is more than one reason I don't live in California

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.