1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As several of us knew they they would, Les Baer Custom has finally raised prices! This was a long time coming and has been done in order to follow the inflation of metals. Quality carbon steels have gone up over 10% in the last 18mos. The price of stainless has gone up nearly 40%. Even with very agreeable arrangements with suppliers, Baer has finally been forced to get in line.

MSRP on carbon models has gone up about 8%, while some stainless models are up nearly $300. This does not represent greater profit margin for Baer, but simply maintains an already incredible value in the product.

For a dozen years, many of us, "Baer-heads", have known that Baer pistols were grossly underpriced in the market. They have represented the single-best-value in any 1911; at any price. This continues. They remain less expensive than Nighthawk, Wilson, Pistol Dynamics and all other comparable competitors. But, now they cost what they should have cost, 7yrs ago.

Those of you who have already ordered your Baer will pay the price it was when ordered. Those who place orders from today will still get a great price on a gun that should still cost $500 more than it does.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
im good my orders are in .. everything is going up look at just the cost of bullets for reloading they have shot threw the roof

·
Registered
692 Posts
I heard about a possible price increase last year. I'm glad I got my C7 in Dec.! And the price was pretty good, too!
:dancingbananna:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts