1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after ordering over 15 months ago, the parts arrived last week. I've been gone all weekend, my wife graduated from college this weekend, after having three kids, she went back to school, I am proud to say the least.
Anyways, I got to piece it together this morning, and shoot a mag through it. It was supposed to be a flattop, but thats OK, I'm gonna piece one together a piece at a time now.

RRA upper, and Bushmaster lower

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Digested 30 rounds without a bit of indigestion.

My dealer ordered directly from the manufacturer, and if they have a big order, then the little orders get put on the back burner. Still, I think 15 months is a little ridiculous for a paying customer. The bushmaster was only 2 months, because RRA said another 6 months for the lower, so we switched the lower order to bushmaster.

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Congrats on the evil black rifle! I am in the same boat - waiting on a RRA AR15 pistol. It's been months.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats on the evil black rifle! I am in the same boat - waiting on a RRA AR15 pistol. It's been months.
Well, don't get your hopes up. I hope yours comes in much quicker than mine, but...
I won't buy another from RRA. I'll go with a bushy or Colt. Right now, I have begun the parts pile for a build of my own

·
Registered
747 Posts
I bought an RRA entry tactical about 2.5 years ago. The wait was longer than expected. I could have had one right away that was in stock, but I wanted a chrome lined barrel. I sold a post ban Bushy m4 to buy the RRA, and I'm glad I did, but the wait was a bit ridiculous, considering it wasn't a "custom" project.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nice job brian! Here is a pic of one I put together and dura-coated.Its a RR 18" varmint upper I got complete and a Sabre Defense lower I put together with a RR match trigger group and parts kit.
Before

After

·
Unemployed
218 Posts
Super, Brian.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.