·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Where do you order them at? Mirando

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Where do you order them at? Mirando
Mirando, Midway USA and Graf and Sons have them!!:smile: Of course with mail order on power and primers there is a hazardous materials fee and some vendors charge additional shipping fees on them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am starting to see more and more positive posts on Wolf Primers. All the posts I have read say that they always go bang. Their price is certainly right!! I would like to ask those who have used them if they have had any problems with them in the reloading process itself? Has anyone used these in the Dillon 650? Were they problem free? Thanks for any and all replies. If they are trouble free all around this may be a way to cut all of our reloading expenses.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've used large pistol, small pistol, and small rifle. On the micrometer all of them measure one or two thousandths of an inch larger than Winchester primers (but still within maximum spec) so they fit nice and snug in the primer pocket. You'll feel the extra little pull on the handle, and you'll feel them bottom out in the pocket very nicely. This makes about 10,000 so far and every one fired.

The slightly larger diameter is handy in cases with loose primer pockets. At the last IPSC shoot I picked up a bunch of range brass 9mm that a shooter in our squad used for 9mm Major. Winchester and Remington primers were loose, but Wolf snugged right in.

Just make sure you ream or swage your crimped pockets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.