1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Thursday night steel. The first stage targets were set at 25 yds, 50 yds, 75 yds, and 100 yards. My Kimber 1911 .45 did a good job but if I had my Fusi9on 10 mm hunter I would have rocked. I have tested it at that distance on smaller targets and it rocked. It would have cut 30 seconds off my score. Maybe next time. :flag:

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Soon as you get it we would like to see some picturess so we can congratuate you.

I like your avitar.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did not have it with me

I already with it but did not take it to the match me. Not really a match gun I got it for hog hunting. Every once in a while they have some long range targets and last night was one of them. This gun is deadly out past 75 yards and I wish I had it last night. There is already a picture on here but here it is again. :dancingbananna:

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Dont you just love dummies like me:hairpull: that let you show off your shooters time & time again.:flag:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Just got back from Thursday night steel. The first stage targets were set at 25 yds, 50 yds, 75 yds, and 100 yards. My Kimber 1911 .45 did a good job but if I had my Fusi9on 10 mm hunter I would have rocked. I have tested it at that distance on smaller targets and it rocked. It would have cut 30 seconds off my score. Maybe next time. :flag:
Mirando, I bet that you would have cleaned their clocks with your Fusion 10MM Hunter!!!!!:smile::smile:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.