1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have one I know Sandhills Writer Does maybe he will post a few more pics..

And how has Armor tuff finish held up

·
Registered
121 Posts
Cqb

I've have had a CQB for about two years now and have put 2K to 3K rounds through it (it will feed anything except short SWC). There is a slight amount of finish wear on the rails, but other than that it looks the same as the day it came in from Wilson. There has been no holster wear (using a lined leather holster). The only marks on the gun are some on the inside of the mag funnel from doing reloads.
Mine is all Armor Tuff, adjustable night sights, 3.5 pound crisp trigger, full length guide rod, ambi safety. The price of admission is high, but a Wilson will elevate your shooting.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info im still thinking on one .. just waiting for the refund .. supposed to be here friday ...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wilson Armor-Tuff

I have Wilson CQB I bought in August 2004. I believe it has little over 12,000 rounds.

The Armor-Tuff finish has held up very well, slight wear on the frame rails, and very light wear on slide near near muzzle.

I generally use a kydex holster for carry and range work, I think it has been a great finish.

Of course the Calif. option of black over green is not my first choice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts