1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I donno if this is the right place to post questions.

I have ParaOrdnance PX745S, and been meaning to replace MIM parts with machined SS parts with fusion parts(since I used some of their stuff on my old SA 1911 with great luck)
Hammer, beaver tail, MSH, Trigger, safety and slide release what I'm thinking about replacing.

And I picked out few from fusion catalog.
SKU: 21-a : Grip safety high ride beavertail
SKU: 12-a : Flat MSH 24LPI
SKU: SS-EX-S : Extended slide release
SKU: PS-ETS-S : Thumb safety extended tactical
SKU: 13-K : Match grade trigger
SKU: 7-c : Combat Commander hammer

.250 radius beaver tail is what i need for my Para right?
Is this good parts list as far as ease of fitting goes? I understand that I need to have gunsmith to do the install on safety and beaver tail, but if you guys could think of better parts I'm all open to ideas. thanks!

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
The Slide Release yes

Thumb safety after fitting yes

same for trigger and hammer

I think the MSH is the same only if you want a Mag well do you have to order a certain one..

As for the Grip safety maybe maybe not depends on the radius on the Frame .. if its a .250 like a colt then yes after fitting .. I don't know the para radius so can;t help ya there

You can fit the Safety your self and the beavertail if you have the time and some files

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the MSH is the same only if you want a Mag well do you have to order a certain one..

As for the Grip safety maybe maybe not depends on the radius on the Frame .. if its a .250 like a colt then yes after fitting .. I don't know the para radius so can;t help ya there
Humm I have to post questions at para sub forum about .250radius.
What do you mean by magwell?
Mine have no external magwell. Your saying if my gun have added magwell, then I have to order certain one yes?

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
yep or if you wanted to add a external magwell it would have to be a para model

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Not a Problem

1 - 6 of 6 Posts