1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I noticed the number on the NICS approval for my XD today...it was 34,673.

That's how many transfers in Tennessee since January 1 2009...and I'm sure many of them are for multiple guns bought on a single background check.

people are buying them up because they are afraid they are going to become more expensive or completely unavailable because of the current "powers that be".

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Love it the way he jsut factually stated the President VP & Democratic Congress & past record of gun control. They did not want to talk about that & went to the next quick ?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I noticed the number on the NICS approval for my XD today...it was 34,673.

That's how many transfers in Tennessee since January 1 2009...and I'm sure many of them are for multiple guns bought on a single background check.

people are buying them up because they are afraid they are going to become more expensive or completely unavailable because of the current "powers that be".
Hey I told you I would make it over here. Yeah people are buying over obama fear and to hedge rising prices. I also think there are a lot of folks that this nation is in for a rough time and they may need these guns in the very near future. The economic front is dismal at best, Crime is going up, and A lot more people are legally carrying weapons( to me that's a good thing).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.