Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Fun, PD, Compete some, hunt when I can,

Sids all that, as a ******* Texan, shootin is just who I am.:flag:

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Me too LT...

Fun, huntin, and defense (in that order)

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
I shoot for fun, but with personal protection mixed in. I was a competitive shooter (IPSC) until my knee gave out. I'm saving bullseye matches for when I retire.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I shoot because I can. Because I am a free man. A man without firearms is a slave or a victim. I choose to be neither.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
I shoot to keep my skills honed ready for Zombies, Mirando

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
More than one of the above; recreational & self protection.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I shoot because it's just fun.
Started when I was 6 and still at it. Did most of it with several different guns - Hunting, competition, plinking, self-defense.

I think it's something about the hand to eye thing... Being able to hit what you're aiming at.
Sort of satisfying to be able to still do that...:biggrin:

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I shoot 1st for the fun of it. Then I do love the excitement of a Match, and last I shoot to protect myself and love ones. Being almost 60 and not being the fighter I once was I now carry to equal the odds in my favor.

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Been shooting sice 17 , was in the Nam from 68-70, a .45 saved me a few times so I will continue what works for me. I know shoot for fun and Matches and carry always. Shooting has become my major hobby

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.