1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Mine is a Milt Sparks Versa Max II carried on a Milt Sparks belt...the pistol is a Baer Stinger.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I cover with a vest 90% or more of the time. Most as this one are made by my Mother.

Preffered carry on a daily basis is my SA 1911A1 in a Tucker HF1. One of 2 belts. The one in this pic is a Mitch Rosen bull hide. THe other is a Rafters Shark.

If I need to go a little lighter I will carry a Kimber Pro CDP in a Tucker HF1.

Some times I need to use a shoulder rug. Alessi Body guard & I carry the Kimber in it.

My Sunday carry is a small 5 shot .357 revolver. Ruger SP101. I also carry the Ruger GP100. SP101 is on top on the Rafters Shark belt. I just finished writing a review on thes 2 holsters. They are built by one of the gracious sponsors of our board.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the response chaps, much appreciated. Good to see you folk exercising your consititutional rights!

Wishing you all a good weekend. Hope you manage to get some range time in as well!

God bless the good old USA!

:flag:

·
Registered
473 Posts
I feel for you guys in the UK and have felt your pain after spending 20 years in Illinois. :frown:

Now I am blessed to live in Utah where we can carry concealed with a permit or open carry as long as you are allowed to have a gun.

Here is a slide show from a recent campout with the folks from utahconcealedcarry.com. As you will see, we don't always carry concealed. :biggrin: UCC campout

I met a guy on Memorial Day at the NRA Whittington Center in New Mexico. He comes in from the UK, meets up with a US friend, then heads to NRAWC for some shooting. The US friend stores guns for the guy from the UK so he has something to shoot when he comes over.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Oops! I said all that and forgot to tell you about my rig!! :redface:

In the slide show I am the guy with the Ron Jon shirt on. I am carrying my Kimber Target in a Bianchi Shadow holster on a Rafter S belt.

When carrying concealed I have a Rafter S "Askins" style OWB holster that I carry my Commander sized 1911's in.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Marshall that was great w/ morning coffee. I really appreciate your ending dedication.
LT

·
Spell-Check at the ready!
141 Posts
I hope none of you guys expected a fancy purdy carry gun from me. :shades:
A Sig P228 (9mm) in a Galco holster---

I usually don't carry an extra mag since it holds 14 rounds-- but I got'em if I need'em :wink:

I've had this pistol since I was 21 (14 years), I have over 10,000 rounds through it-- never a FTF, FTE-- never! Shoots like a top.

·
141 Posts
Character marks-- that's funny. I used to get all worried when I saw a new mark-- but after thousands of practice presentations you get over a scratch or two.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I dont own a safe queen. If I own it I carry it & shoot it. All of mine look well stroked.

·
141 Posts
I have a couple of safe queens---but they are safe queens because I don't really like them.
Walther P99 (in .40)
Glock 29 and 31
Beretta 94

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
I carry a PPK/S. Good enough for Mr. Bond so it should work for me. MK

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.