Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks:
I will be Shooting IDPA on Sunday and probbly going to BBq a few racks of BabyBack ribs have a few cans of suds and watch Football and Fishing Shows and go out and click some Pictures with my new Canon 30D camera at some birds (yes I live by myself ) It's Cheaper That way...How Bout Ya"ll....:dancingbananna:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I will be just spending time with my family!! No travel this year, if they want to see me they know where I live!!!:rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Days off will be the 24th & 25th.
I will deliver Christmas presents to a needy family that Our church has adopted. Middle of the day I will stay away from town. Hope to find a friend that will shoot some.
Evening will be the Christmas story & gifts for the family. 4 generations gathered together.
Christmas day we gather 2 elderly friends that have no family & bring them to the house for the day.
Wednesday is Back to work.:smile:

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
What time off im off sunday gonna shoot got to work monday then off tuesday for christmas with family then back to the grind weds

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Longtooth, that sounds like a very rewarding day!!! I especially like the part about the elderly! Even some of the elderly with families are alone at Christmas!! My hat is off to you longtooth!!!:bravo::bravo:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Days off will be the 24th & 25th.
I will deliver Christmas presents to a needy family that Our church has adopted. Middle of the day I will stay away from town. Hope to find a friend that will shoot some.
Evening will be the Christmas story & gifts for the family. 4 generations gathered together.
Christmas day we gather 2 elderly friends that have no family & bring them to the house for the day.
Wednesday is Back to work.:smile:

Thanks Alot Longtooth, Now I feel Like a Lazy Sinner.:notworthy:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well, depends on the day. For Christmas Day, going to Grandmas (moms side) house for the family get-together, but on the Saturday after Christmas, everyone (dads side) is going to my parents house, and I, along with several cousins, will have our toys with us to do some shooting. I will have my 1911 and my 2 Rugers wheel guns and my AR-15, and maybe even a .22 for some quieter shooting, and my cousin will be bringing his 1911, 2 SIGs, HK, Glock, and his Tommy Gun.

We will be having some fun.
Pop cans beware.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I`ll work part of the day Saturdey, try to hunt some Sunady. Work at least till noon X-Mas eve, then off to the looney bin (My wifes family...and she agrees with my analagy), then services X-Mas eve. Finally X-Mas morning to ourselves until we go to my folks for the evening. Thank god the families are all close enough to limit the miles on the road. Can`t wait till after New Years to get back into some shooting. I try to hold off during deer season and show some consideration for other hunters by not all out blazing away.

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
I am booked from tomorrow till the day after Christmas. My daughter-in-laws birthday is tomorrow, then my wife is making a big Christmas eve dinner, with my entire family coming over, then On Christmas we will go to my Son's house and do it again. So if my wife was smart I can sneak in one more day of shooting this week on Sat.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I get all week...and I'm going to spend most of it in a tree stand looking for a 30 point buck. Wish me luck...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Christmas is when my Mother-In-Law says it is. So everyone will be here Saturday for our family celebration. Sunday at Church and Monday with the family. I plan on flying the 25th and 26th so someone else can spend that day with their family.

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
When I'm not spending time with the family, I'll be reloading, cleaning guns, inspecting brass, looking at gunbroker.com to see if any new guns of interest have been added.

So, you know - the regular stuff.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Nope it doesn't like the reloads. I will still be using the Springer Loaded, but I will be at the range tomorrow to break in the STI Duty One that I got on Wed. I will post pics tomorrow.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Hmm...wish I could say I'm doing something exciting,but I'm mostly visiting family and swapping gifts. Maybe Monday I can sneak to the range for a little bit.

Good luck at your matches,guys!

·
Registered
366 Posts
What is this "day off" that you speak of?

I will be working the 24th, but the 25th I will be sleeping til noon then drinking and eating to much.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sounds like alot of you Gents are booked up solid for family and Honey Doo's, Man I wish I could go Hang on Tree stand like Ridgerunner665. Still haven got a deer on a virgin Howa .308....And a lot of folks still have to work. YUK! I was going to reload some to (down to 500rd left) but didn't get my Berry's order in soon enough...

G

·
To my parents: I'm studying hard here at college, putting your money to good use. You should have your retirement home on an island in no time at this rate!

To my boss: I'm going on vacation somewhere very far away where I can't possibly make it to work, and the plane tickets are non-refundable.... sorry!

To anyone who I owe money: I'm working overtime!

To my professors: I'm campaigning for Hillary! (I just threw up in my mouth a little bit....)

To my girlfriend: *Cough, cough* baby, I'm so sick, I'm sorry.... I just won't be able to *cough, cough* make it to your parents' house!

To everyone else: I'M GOING SHOOTING!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.