1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'll start it off.
I got a video game that doesn't work on my computer, LOL
A movie that I already had, LOL

But the best thing was that my kids and my wife had a good Christmas.
The only reason that I got the game was I told my wife so that she would have something to buy, cause I told her nothing, but I knew that she would still buy something, just so happens that the game didn't work on my computer LOL.

Since I always tell everyone not to get me anything, (I tell them to spend money on the kids), my mother always gives me money, and my in-laws give me money. I took the money and put it with a wheelgun I never shoot and got this.....

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Did you get the gun,or both the gun and the knife? Pretty cool either way. What kind of knife is that anyhow?

I made a folder in my Bookmarks called "Johnny's Christmas List" but the missus didn't know what to get,so she said to get what I want. So I did. I got some P-mags for my AR and a softball bat. She got new carpet and tile in the living room.:)

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TA, thats just a link from the GSG website, I haven't taken a good pic of my rifle yet, but will very soon. I need to update my database for my gun collection. So, I just posted a link to a picture of the gun.

Hey preacher, those 5.11 pants are the cat's meow ain't they?

·
Registered
883 Posts
I got a late Christmas gift of 3,000 200g LSWC and 1,000 225g LRN bullets to reload and have spent about 7 hours of the past two nights making them. I have just under 2,000 done so far and have about 1,000 to go. My wife said she would rather have me at the range than running around any where else while I'm in MO for 6 months with out her.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
I got a gift pack of taco seasonings and a deer stand. Kids know I love to cook and we all love tacos. Next season I hope we are eating venison tacos.:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I got mine early...the scope on my SPS Tactical.

But the wife and kids had a good Christmas (especially the kids)...Daniel (21 months old) got more than he knows what to do with and Brock (16 years old) got a Remington model 7 SS in 308.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
I got a DIllon brass seperator. I need it because I have 2 barrels for brass to go through, Mirando

·
Registered
331 Posts
I got to talk to the wife and know that her and my sons are okay. Other than that, another day to live.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Proudpapa, thanks, you know that makes me appreciate what I got for Christmas that much more. It really puts into perspective what we are lucky to have, and what you guys are dealing with so that we can post threads like this.

If I were voting, I would say that you have gotten the best Christmas present so far.

I know mine pales...

·
1911auto Supporters
341 Posts
I got to give my Mom something she hasn't had for over 20 years, and according to the Doctors she will never get again. I went and got her and brought her to my house. I also had my brother and his family come up and stay at my house. For the first time in over 20 years her family was together except for my Dad but I know he would like to have been. It was the first time ever that all her grandchildren was together. I had them all at my house for Christmas eve, and Christmas day. Mom only had to lay down a couple of times. I know she needed to more but she wouldn't. You would have to know her, and would have had to have seen the life in her those two days. It was truely a couple magical days.

So my present was getting to see the look on her face when my brother's family walked into the house. That plus my wife did get me this......

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
That sounds great, Sfguard. :bravo: I know with my parents and grandparents,just seeing everyone together is all they want on the holidays.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.