1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1911auto Supporters
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I saw this sign down in south Texas and I had to get a picture. I will have a bottle of Mezcal and by the way can I see that 1911. MOG:crazy:

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Alcohol tobacco and firearms should not be a government agency, it should be a store.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Was it in Uvalde. I am sure I saw one like that last summer.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
I laughed my butt off. I actually go there to visit my brother's ranch in the hill country. Have seen it 3 times but never stopped. Next time I will make it a point to do so.

·
1911auto Supporters
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is a long way from Minnesota. It takes me 4.5hrs and live in Texas. The wife did not want to stop but what a sign.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
It is a ways. My brother lives in Katy but makes it to the "ranch" every weekend. They closest town is Reagan Wells and then Cancon. Ever heard to those. Reagon Wells might have a population of 10.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
It is a ways. My brother lives in Katy but makes it to the "ranch" every weekend. They closest town is Reagan Wells and then Cancon. Ever heard to those. Reagon Wells might have a population of 10.
My kind of place. My dream is to live way out in the boonies and be left alone to gripe about the government,rap music and saggy pants from the comfort of my front porch,which has a stunning view of God's creation. :tongue:

·
1911auto Supporters
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We like to camp at Garner SP nexted to Cancon. It has some of the best hilly hiking of the state parks. We love the hill country.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
On a boring night, for the kids, at the ranch they do cruise Garner looking for kids their age to hang with. I have not been there however. Have you ever done the tubing in Cancon. What a blast.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I drive by this sign regularily and laugh everytime. I own a ranch North of Uvalde. The sign is on US83 on the North side of Uvalde, TX. The sign drew me in just to see what was up and I noted a rather poor selection of liquor and a meger selection of guns and some ammo. Despite the let down, the sign is worth the photo. Next door is the Uvalde County Correctional Facility.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Funny you are familiar with the neighborhood corrctional facility.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.