1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feel free to post pics, experience with them or the company, etc. in this forum.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
I haven't owned any sets myself, but I'd like to say welcome to the forum.:)

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the forum also.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Welcome aboard & though I dont own any of your grips I do think them very good & quite beautiful.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Lov'em. I have four pair.

·
Nighthawk Custom Representative
206 Posts
I use Aluma Grips on my personal guns. Great product.

·
Nighthawk Custom Representative
206 Posts
I will try and post some. My latest is a Heinie Tactical and I an having Some AlumaGrips sent for it. It was sent with Cocobolo grips. The Cocobolo's are beautiful but I prefer the Alumas. I have passed my other guns to my father, I will try and pry them away from him to take some photo's.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I had Alumagrips on my SW1911PD, like 'em just fine, just decided to go back to the standard grips (the Aluma's were slim-line)
Still I would like to see them incorporate a laser a-la LaserGrips...love the concept of the Lasergrip...hate rubber grips. Now if that same grip were made of aluminum....
Good product at any rate.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Here's a couple of mine...

·
Registered
565 Posts
I'd like to say that I think it's a great idea to be able to personalize grips. However I am alittle concerned with the weight of the grips. Aren't they alittle to heavy? 1911's already are to heavy. I picked up a set of aluminum grips and found them rugged but weighty......IR.
Don't seem heavy to me. Have a pair on my Les Bear that I carry. Today bought another pair, for my Colt.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Really some nice grips, I think when I finally get my lw oacp completely finished I will get some thin alumagrips for it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Any chance of Alumagrips offering more colors in the future? OD Green and/or Dark Earth anodized would be great ... I'd personally love an OD set.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any chance of Alumagrips offering more colors in the future? OD Green and/or Dark Earth anodized would be great ... I'd personally love an OD set.
They already offer them in OD. Guncrafter Industries uses the OD Alumagrips as their standard grip. I like them and have not even considered swapping them out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts