1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local friend of ours has wanted to build a 1911 pistol for himself for about 2 years now. Finally, Wayne took the plunge and purchased parts to build a nice target/combat pistol. He decided on the Fusion No.35, liking the looks and wanting stainless. He is not new to firearms and has excellent hand skills being a toolmaker. Wayne also owns other 1911 pistols and does enjoy high quality firearms. He had a very enjoyable build and with a little coaching from us at fusion, Wayne built a very nice and rock solid 1911. He compared it to his other 1911’s and I will let him tell you what his comments were.

Thanks to Wayne for sharing this project with us. :smile:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am excited to see that the pictures of my new 1911 Fusion were posted. I greatly enjoyed the build and appreciated all the experienced help I had with Bob guiding me along. I am a life member of the NRA and there is nothing I enjoy more than a very well built hand gun. I will guarantee that there is none better than a Fusion, the quality cannot be beat! I also own a Kimber Custom Classic Target so this is not my first 45 1911 and the quality of a Fusion built 1911 far exceeds the Kimber and many others that I have seen. As I came to the end of my build I was getting excited and could not wait for the first time I would get to fire the first round through it. I fired a clip full through the Fusion with absolutely NO problems, in fact I was so impressed with it, I was ready to go home and throw my Kimber out! In the first two rounds I could feel and see a very big difference in the total overall performance. It is my opinion that anyone who want a TOP of the LINE 1911 should invest in a FUSION, you won’t be disappointed.
I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoy my new Fusion!
Thanks Bob!
Wayne

·
Old Sheepdog
1,235 Posts
Wayne & Bob

Great looking gun. What are the sights--front & rear? How many lpi on the frontstrap? Thanks, congrats, Tracy

·
Registered
19 Posts
RED:
The grips are from Fusion and are white cocobolo! not sure of the spelling.
Believe me when I say, you will really love your when you receive it!
Thanks for all the great comments!

American Made is the only way to GO!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.