1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got some time this morning to get pics of her, of course as soon as I get everything out the clouds start moving in but I still got a couple decent shots of the Valor......

Hopefully the rain will hold off long enough so I can shoot it this afternoon.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention the grips..............Mil Tac G10 laminates I bought at the NRA show last year. Don't like the slim line grips that came on the Valor, installed a set of regular size stainless grip bushings as well.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Looks Good ..I got a set of grips like that that came on the wilson haven't shot it yet to see how it feels though

·
Registered
83 Posts
Your Valor is beautiful. How does she shoot for you?

Your rear sight appears to be adjusted all the down? I dont see the gap (that some despise) on yours? Is this the case, or is it just the angle?

Grips look good too!

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Your Valor is beautiful. How does she shoot for you?

Your rear sight appears to be adjusted all the down? I dont see the gap (that some despise) on yours? Is this the case, or is it just the angle?

Grips look good too!
Great looking pistol. I am curious about the sight also.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
in another thread he said he lowered it all the way

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
A definate beauty. I like that Mag release recess spot. Never saw one before.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
A definate beauty. I like that Mag release recess spot. Never saw one before.

I will say that is nice i have 2 sets of grips like that now being a lefty it makes a difference also .

·
Registered
128 Posts
Great looking gun, everything was done right aesthetically. If it came in a long-slide I'd be all over it myself. Looks like the wife is gonna get her CBOB first though.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Beautiful! The Valor is on my short list of guns to buy. Unfortunately,property taxes are due in June and the County Treasurer is not the fan of DW that I am! :(

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
That's a good looking pistol, Gunner.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.