1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 118 of 118 Posts
MzCharlie45, welcome to the forum!!!:smile::smile:

Tell us about your 1911's and post some pictures!!!

MzCharlie45, welcome to the forum!!!:smile::smile:

Tell us about your 1911's and post some pictures!!!
Thanks! :)

You've actually already seen the 1911 I have...it's actually my husband's but he is kind enough to share :) (His user name is kb0zos)... I am hoping to get myself a Stainless Para Ord Warthog (45acp) soon....just have to do a lot of sucking up!

Yes I have seen it and it is very nice!!! The Para Warthog will be a very good choice!!!:smile:

Hey Kruz, welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum, Kruz.

The rest of the story.....

I was hunting for a new car and a salesman quoted a price on one to me that was so high that I asked him if that was in regular dollars or dogdollars ( like regular years or "dog" years 1:7 ). I thought that was pretty clever so I just hung onto the name. :crazy:
DD
So now I know.......

Mine is pretty simple really. I have two little boys and I couldn't be prouder of 'em.

QCATrader

I spend most of my life in an area called the Quad City Area - Rock Island IL, Moine IL (home of John Deere!), Davenport IA and Bettendorf IA, etc and I'm always buying, selling or trading something! That's also my handle on GunBroker.com and ebay.

I know I can't afford to own all the guns I want, but I figure I can own most of them at one time or another!

USAF Vet, Retired Software Consultant and Arizona Winter Snowbird. Oh, and Stage 3 Cancer Survivor! Same wife for 43 years, couple of kids and one granddaughter - live is good and every day is a celebration

:flag:​
Live it with gusto my friend!

Ridgerunner, glad there's another hillbilly on here with me. I'm originally from Tenn., and Ridgerunner is the handle I used for years during the CB craze. But when the internet can along I found out that there were more Ridgerunners then there were bedbugs so I went with what everyone else called me, Grizzly Adams.

When I retired from the Air Force I threw my shaving kit away and since I've always had a grey/white/brown beard and as you can see from my sig my last name is Adams; when you put the two together ....

Well, if you were around in the 70's, you are probably wondering where my bear is!

I am a firefighter-paramedic

Synergy is my normal internet name I have used on forums for other sports, etc...

It means the combination of many things to make one stronger. Common term in medicine is Synergistic Effect. Usually termed regarding drugs added to another for a positive effect on the patient.

The drink of my choice!! Elixir of Life!!With cornbread, a meal fit for Kings!!
You got that right! Drink a glass or two of buttermilk Friday evening and a couple of quarts of shine through the night while **** hunting. Yep, the Elixir of Life!!

However, the "water of life" is Scotch whisky. The word "whisky" comes from the Gaelic "uisge beatha" which means -- water of life.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.