1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 118 Posts
Thats just damn cool. I am going to trying it as I am a big fan of cornbread. I do, however, like japelenos in mine. And lots of hard butter.

I tried to think of something clever when I was joining a Mustang forum. The best I could do was that I had a Mustang and I carried a Kahr K9 at the time. Don't have the K9 anymore but i still drive the stang. I have just used that name since.

My late father was a Sargeant in law enforcement for 45 years. He is my hero. Served two tours in Korea, and one in Vietnam. Passed on to the Lord in 2006. Everyone called him Sarge. Shot his 1918 mfg Colt 1911 for the first time in 1967 as a 10 yr old. Still have it today.

I like the way you think! Hey Jerry, is it too late to change my name to 'Booze & Ramen Noodles'? :rofl:
Well in that case I should be "Coffee and Marlboros", or the "The Soldier's Breakfast" as my uncle calls it!

My late father was a Sargeant in law enforcement for 45 years. He is my hero. Served two tours in Korea, and one in Vietnam. Passed on to the Lord in 2006. Everyone called him Sarge. Shot his 1918 mfg Colt 1911 for the first time in 1967 as a 10 yr old. Still have it today.
That's a good name you picked,and a great story.

My grandfather is a Korean War vet,and a few years ago he gave me his M1 carbine. I never could get it to extract 100% so I don't shoot it much,but I'll never let it go.

My name is one born of frustration. All of the "Gun Free" zones like Virginia Tech and the recent Mall Shooting ( and to many more to mention ) they all had one thing in common.

1shotneeded

To save how many lives?

Love this forum guys...

Welcome Cap...

mine's an easy one and nothing exciting or glamourous

It's a name I'm often called
(more so when I worked in a large shop)
It's the first syllable of my last name

..L.T.A.
Pappy here....Good to see you here Cap..Welcome..

41 - 60 of 118 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.