1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out shooting my Baer again today. Nothing all that newsworthy, except for the accuracy of that thing. That gun is just plain haunted. Makes me look like a far better shooter than I am, or ever will be.

I've always maintaned that Bud is the prince of darkness, but he nailed it when he coached me on this thing.

Does this make up for the many beatings and indignities that I've suffered at his hands? Hell no! But it's taken a lot of the sting out of them.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Ya Need another My Friend .. Glad ya like it i figured ya would

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
What is your Major Malfunction Numbnuts..

Ohh yes i will have a trainee in the AM .. he will think he is at Parris Island

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I cant wait to try my Stinger with some good reloads...I finally got my press going so I'm gonna load some tomorrow. It will shoot 1" @ 25 yards with factory Golden Sabres...I'm going to see if I can beat that with reloads.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
With the Right loads i bet it will group under that

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Me too...I'm kinda miffed at Speer though...I bought the 230 grain TMJ bullets...the weight varies between 230 and 235 grains. I expected better from Speer, even though they are not "match bullets". I'm going to sort them by weight. By the way Bud...I like that pistol in your "Admin Badge".

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Thanks its a Plain Jane Les Baer Concept 8 pretty much what i carried most of this year and last

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
7 is nice if you want a blued.. but i prefer stainless for me thats why i went with the 8

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
I was out shooting my Baer again today. Nothing all that newsworthy, except for the accuracy of that thing. That gun is just plain haunted. Makes me look like a far better shooter than I am, or ever will be.

I've always maintaned that Bud is the prince of darkness, but he nailed it when he coached me on this thing.

Does this make up for the many beatings and indignities that I've suffered at his hands? Hell no! But it's taken a lot of the sting out of them.
As Ping-Ping likes to say Bill, Baers are boringly accurate and reliable. :wink:

·
Registered
188 Posts
As Ping-Ping likes to say Bill, Baers are boringly accurate and reliable. :wink:
I actually DO like to say that.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
They do get pretty boring to shoot ya just point and the bullets go there just like its on rails .. i find i have to take other pistols for something interesting to happen . but since i have mostly went to 1911's nothing ever does they all run good..

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.