1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hoping to shoot this outdoors this Sunday, it is my First Baer, definately not my last!

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Very nice Got one just like it but i need the bag

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
I agree I'll need to contact thunder Ranch and get 2

·
Administrator
1,288 Posts
Very nice Thunder Ranch Special, congratulations! :bravo:

Mine is fast becoming my favorite 1911.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, I really like it so far!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I don't mean to go on about the bag, but that is really really cool. It looks to be very well made. Did I miss where you got it?

GREAT looking TRS!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gun Rug

Ping,

I actually got this from Thunder Ranch, I have had this bag waiting on the pistol for several months, it is extremely well made, has 5 magazine holders, they come in tan, Black and OD green like mine, I paid $32.00 for it and could not be happier here is a link to them http://www.thunderranchinc.com/images/Store/Supplied1207/TaylorGunRugs.jpg

Best Regards,

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Ya got to call and order though .. blah .. some online store

·
Administrator
1,288 Posts
You can e-mail order also.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
yeah but email and then what .. ?? I doubt they want me to email my CC and im not gonna.. I guess ill have to try to catch them in one day they can be hard to get ahold of..

Hum what colors to get a Black for sure but i need another color for the other

·
Administrator
1,288 Posts
Good point.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Sorry guys, I forgot to tell ya, the way I ordered mine, I bought a few of the Thunder Ranch DVDs online, after trying to call Thunder Ranch with no success(2008 Shot Show week) I emailed them and asked them to add a bag to my order and use my CC from the DVD order, for some reason you can order the DVD's online, but not the bags, this is a pain, but their customer service is awesome, there was a mix up on my order and I was charged twice for the same DVD, when I let them know about it, they sent me 2 more DVDs one for the extra charge and one for the mix up,They are very nice to deal with and I look forward to attending a class in Oregon next year, by the way Heidi will take your CC number if you call in the order.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
No offense willis68...but this is funny :rofl:

You're showing off your first Baer and all everybody wants to talk about is the bag...and it is a nice bag.:smile:

But I like the Baer better...don't need the bag, mine stays in the holster:wink:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No offense willis68...but this is funny :rofl:

You're showing off your first Baer and all everybody wants to talk about is the bag...and it is a nice bag.:smile:

But I like the Baer better...don't need the bag, mine stays in the holster:wink:

No offense taken, it is a Nice bag, but I love the gun after shooting it today, it will definately spend time in the holster as well :shades:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts