1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As i posted else where i changed the Rear Sight on the C8 pics else where and also took these 2 for shooting

I need to practice more on rapid fire but range wont allow it unless im alone.. and yes #7 is on there

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
That looks like a pretty good rapid fire group to me...10 yards and they are all on a head sized target...I don't see a thing wrong with that.
But practice never hurts.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya know if i could fix them Flyers i would be happy with all the groups

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Ya know if i could fix them Flyers i would be happy with all the groups
When I start having too many fliers I go back to the .22...for a few hundred rounds. It seems to help get my mind on trigger control. YMMV

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I shoot the 22 every range trip ... This is the only one i haven't shot a 22 pistol at i shot a Rifle this time .. It is almost always the last round on any gun .. Maybe i need to switch to just 22 for a long time and only shoot the carry gun to keep up

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
.. It is almost always the last round on any gun ..QUOTE]

I think that is "anticipation"...or just plain getting in a hurry (maybe)...I have caught myself doing that a few times. That may not be the case for you...I'm don't claim to be a pistol instructor...I'm just throwing out some things that I have had to overcome...trying to help.:smile:

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any help works

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Looks dang good to me, Bud.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
If you need more practice then I need a LOT MORE practice.
I dont compete much though. Just personal defense. Those holes are good enough for me.:flag:

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All i do is PD shooting and target every now and then no competing .. just no time now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts