1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here. Was informed about this site by Primersinmyshoe earlier this morning. Hadn't heard about it before. 1911's are my favorite pistols having shot them for many years. I started Bullseye competition with a 1911 in the 60's. Today I shoot NRA Action Pistol. I also reload using 3 Dillon presses and one Lee press. A couple of years ago I tried my hand at building my first 1911. That went OK, and now I've done four. Starting to get the hang of it. :)

I also like & shoot S&W revolvers.

Glad to be here and look forward to learning and sharing experiences with like minded "pistoleros".

Rod.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Welcome to the frorum.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Rod.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you fellow 1911 enthusiasts for your warm welcomes. I look forward to being a participating, productive forum member. I am continually amazed and impressed with the wealth of knowledge available on some of these forums. I have a lot to learn and will cheerfully pay attention and try to learn from you all.

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Hi Rod, glad you made it. I'd have posted sooner but last night was the Christmas party at Bull's Eye (indoor range where I work part time and shoot constantly). It felt weird not wearing any guns when I was there, but there were adult beverages being consumed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.