1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
As I have said many times before. Wish I had the balz to do my own. Looks great. I am impressed.:notworthy:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Very nice icecold!!!! That's right, rub it in!!!!!:rofl::dancingbananna:

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
A thing about that Hammer....:biglaugh:
That Hammer is a real keepsake. You won't probably believe this but that hammer has been in our family of toolmakers for 5 generations, It was my fathers great grandfathers which he used for his journeyman-ship in Germany..
Some things you just can never part with.
Thanks again,
Bob
Fusion:smile::smile::smile:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bob,
then you will also understand that i hope this gun to be a keepsake that is passed on down the line thru my family for generations to come.and i plan to shoot it just to add some personality,i know today when i was wiping down my grandpas shotgun i spent a few min thinking of him and the hunting he enjoyed so much.

cant wait to shoot it.
thanks again
pete

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Hmmmm....where is the serial number? Do you add it last? How's that work?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
zero,i had wanted a custom serial number but there were only certan numbers to choose from.so i told bob thet the "best" fit was far more inportant than the serial.
but the real answer to your question is i wiped it off the pic
pete

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Do ya get grips with that or cheaper with out them ....lol :)

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Them look good and should darken a little i have the same color in checkered and flatbottom they are starting to darken up

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.