1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The end of my wait, that is!! :dancingbananna::dancingbananna::dancingbananna:

After a year on disability, and then going back to work in September with the aid of a back brace, a cane, anti-inflamatory meds, muscle relaxers, pain killers, and now a total of 6 epidorals, I thought my shooting days were going to be limited to rimfire rifle shooting from the bench. I even tried to sell my PM 7, thinking I would never shoot it again.

Well, over two weeks after my last epidural, things are starting to turn around. By the time I get home from work, I'm still tired, but I am now confident that when Christmas break rolls around in a few weeks, I will be able to go shooting for the first time since May '07... and best part, it will not be limited to rimfire rifle; I'm going to take the DW PM7 out, too!

Who says there's no such thing as Santa Clause? :biggrin:

BTW, thanks Ryan for not buying my 1911! :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I am thankful for your recovery as slow as it has been.
Enjoy the break & empty all the brass you have time for.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Glad you are getting around better these days. Now go unload some rounds, Mirando

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for the kind words. I would be remiss, though, if I did not give credit where credit is due. I know all of the healing I've achieved has come through the intersession of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Patroness of the Americas, whose feast day is this Friday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.