1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From one Vet to all others, one day is not enough to say thanks to all of you but, form being there myself I wish to thank every one of you for the service you have given to our country and to all that did not return. I am very proud to be one of you, Mirando :flag::flag::flag:

·
Registered
64 Posts
From one Vet to my fellow Vets, and for our brethren that gave their all. Happy Veterans Day.

Never forget.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
HAPPY VETERANS DAY!!!!! I was not in the military but my father put 30 years in the Navy. I would like to thank those past, present and future for the freedom and safety that we all have because of them!!!:flag::brave::notworthy:

·
Registered
270 Posts
A salute to my brothers - thank you for your service!
I went to a Veterans day program at the school my two girls attend. It was great to see them reciting the Pledge of Allegiance and singing the National Anthem and sayign thanks to the vets in the program. Made me tear up a little bit.
Happy Veterans day! :flag:
Sarge

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Thank you all. I never served myself,but my grandfather was in the Korean War,my great-uncle was in a submarine in WW2 (wow! he had some stories) ,an uncle in Vietnam,and I have friends and family in Iraq and Afghanistan. God Bless you all!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.