1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just got back from the range, I wanted to do some night shooting. I love this gun, it fires everytime I pull the trigger. I put about 50 rounds thru it before I shot at this target tonight. I have a total of about 400 rounds thru her so far without one FTF or FTE... I did engage the safety once tonight as I was riding my thumb a tad to high, I have since fixed that in my grip...

This was at 25 yards standing with 8 in the mag and one in the chamber so a total of 9 rounds. I anticipated the high shot (7th shot) and it was totally my fault. My first shot was low as I am still used to my marine training w/ the m16 to have the top of the site center mast. I am working on centering the front dot with this 1911...

This gun is very accurate, now it is time to work on my control.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love the look and feel of the Taurus PT1911 and will have one some day, I have heard from other owners say the same thing you said that the gun is very accurate. Nice shooting and enjoy that gun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.