Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Getting it now novak.:)

I even like the name 1911 peripherals

·
Registered
172 Posts
How about one devoted to competition shooting, e.g. IDPA, USPSA, etc?

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Noted Slugger. Not a bad idea, let me consider it.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Thanks, but the only thing I did was put the forum name on it. Someone else made the style.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Thanks vic.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi Jerry,

I've been thinking about this for a few days now and still don't know where it would fit. How about something concerning health issues and shooting? Not everyone who carries or shoots is in perfect health physically. I myself have a problem age wise (59) with a high ride strong side carry holster. My shoulder doesn't want to go that high anymore, so I'm always looking for a nice leather crossdraw. I wear reading glasses with my contacts, tough to do with shooting glasses on. I can see the target fine, but my sights are fuzzy. Yada, yada. Get my point. Maybe there aren't enough oldsters with little problems on the board yet, but I can't help but think that with the baby boomers like me getting older, that it won't become an issue sooner than later. MERRY CHRISTMAS

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Hello and Merry christmas to you,

I think we sould maybe leave that in the general section for now, but if it seems like we will get a lot of that kind of stuff I have no problem creating a new forum.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I may have overlooked it but how about a section dedicated to military 1911 pistols.:smile:

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
For now just use the 1911's not listed above forum. If we get a bunch of them I will create a forum and move the posts there.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts