1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are my XD45's. A 4" Service model & a 5" Tactical.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
I have not had the Pleasure of shooting the XD in a 45 .. My Dad got my XDSC 9mm from me to Carry now so i no long have one .. But the Xd's are fine guns

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just got a XD Tactical .45 that I use as my HD carry pistol, Haven't got to shoot it yet, But It feels just ''almost'' like my 1911's I shoot for IDPA without the Heft...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey kansas45, nice weapons you have there!!

I have an XD9mmsc in my CC rotation and sometimes there's a little conflict between it and my SA Micro-Compact .45, when they both want to be carried. :biggrin:

g19erusa

·
Registered
86 Posts
My primary weapon is an XD-40 that I LOVE! I have put just under 700 rds. thru it in the last 6 weeks and not a single hiccup.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have an XD45 Service model that is my "night stand" pistol. I just got it back from Robar, they did a great NP3 finish on it. Very very slick now. I like the feel of the XD, someone did a good job of making this pistol. I like it some much that Mrs Claus bought a XD9 for me, can't wait to get it out and shoot it as well. Being 9mm I can shoot it twice as much as my 45acp, :).

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
First off great looking XD. second I resently worked on a trigger job for a friends XD .45 ACP. I brought my parts from Canyon Creek (Springs) for $20.00 and it great reduced the trigger pull at least by 2 Lbs.
I would higly recommend them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts