1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any one here has the XDm and would be willing to post a few picks and give a review.
Not a fan of 40SW though I have owned them in the past and may yet again, if the price of ammo ever comes back down to a reasonable range. Holding out for the 9mm. But would like to hear what you all have to say about them.:flag:

·
Registered
747 Posts
I have been waiting for about a month or two to see if anyone was going to post about the XDm. I have not shot one, but I did fondle one a couple of days ago, and it was SWEET indeed. I have read great things about them as well. They are capable of some pretty impressive accuracy as well. I was very impressed with the feel of the grip on this pistol. When the 9mm version comes out, I will seriously try to find a way to pay for one. I have never fired the original XD, but from holding the two of them, and reading about the accuracy potential of the XDm, I would say that the "improvements" are indeed improvements. Plus, I think the XDm looks better than the original, but of course that is subjective. This is definitely the most interesting polymer framed handgun to me right now (and the Ruger LCP which I will be getting soon). BTW, it is rumered that the 9mm version will hold 20 rounds which is very hard to believe after feeling how slim the grip on the .40sw version felt. I say Woo Hoo to the XDm.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Just wondering if any one here has the XDm and would be willing to post a few picks and give a review.
Not a fan of 40SW though I have owned them in the past and may yet again, if the price of ammo ever comes back down to a reasonable range. Holding out for the 9mm. But would like to hear what you all have to say about them.:flag:
I am supposed to go to the range this weekend with my new XDm. I bought this at the Ft Worth (TX) gun show last Sunday. I shot it on Monday and have nothing but good things to say about it. It fits much better than my original XD 40 (I sold it three months ago) and the fact that you can change out the backstraps makes it even better.

I will give a full range report later as I really only got to shoot a few rounds. It will never replace my Kimber but I really like it.

More to follow.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I am waiting but patting my foot. Pics would be nice since it is a new gun too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.