1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
141 - 160 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
New member. My TRP

Howdy all. New to this forum... Love my springer TRP.. Pic with spare bbl. storm lake ported for 45 super loads and such.. Elk horn hand made grips and lots of loving Attention and smithing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My TRP, LW Champion Operator (EDC), and Trophy Match, all with matching Hogue Extreme Aluminum checkered grips.
Nice...Trophy Match looks sweet with the grips. I love the rosewood but that pic makes me want to change

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
My two Range Officers, .45 on the bottom and 9mm on top. I've done a lot of internal work on the .45, externally all you can see is the new front sight (Dawson Precision) and replace the MSH with an arched Smith & Alexander, this had the added benefit of getting rid or the ILS.

Range Officer.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
My SAGI that I traded to my son for his Ultra Compact

The only changes that I made were a Fusion wide spur hammer, Colt small shelf safety and a Cylinder and Slide checkered slide stop. I also "aged" the grips with some dry moly lube.

Ultra Compact - only change was Pachmyers for the original finger groove Hogues.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I'm searching for info on LogMan. I would love to modify my EMP mags, and he's the man to do it. Please help!

141 - 160 of 164 Posts