1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have appx 120 .308 Winchester cases I'll send to the first one of you that wants it. Headstamps are FC 06 and LC 05.

But before you jump on it,it's from Georgia Arms...so it's been reloaded at least once.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Have you reloaded them any or are they all once fired...I cant find any 308 brass anywhere.

I don't mean to "look a gift horse in the mouth"...but they would be used in a brand new rifle...kinda makes me wonder.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I haven't reloaded them myself,but they are reloads from Georgia Arms. I don't see anything on the website that guarantees these are only once- or twice-fired brass. That's why I'm not selling...I'd rather just give them away with a heads-up.

I will add that the ammo was perfectly fine when I shot it, no problems with the cases or anything.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I think I'm gonna pass...Thank You...its a generous offer, but I'd feel better starting with something "fresh"...I have a few hundred rounds of 308's loaded...I guess I'll just have to shoot some...:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Everyone has had a good chance. I can really use it.
I have plenty of practice ammo loaded but need to load some for hunting.

Zero, you have my address. What do you want for shipping?
I will remind everyone we have the Pay It Forward thread & I have several things listed there for othere to take.
LT

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh,I can't charge Preacher for shipping. I'll have it out this weekend probably.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Thank you sir & all remember the PIFs that I have listed for the claiming.:flag:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.