Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wasnt even going to watch it this year but got pulled in .... some observations

Pats coach, classless a$$ (leaving the field before the game was over ):nonono:

Perfect season? not this year boys :nonono: Kharma ....she's a cold cold lady and she dont like cheaters ( no more spying :nonono: )

and finally

New York Giants < congrats fellas heck of a game and while i cant say im a fan (Chargers fan here and Eli Manning left a bad taste at draft time a while back ) you played a heck of a game and most importantly ...YOU BEAT THE PATRIOTS

FOR THAT I THANK YOU !!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Pats coach, classless a$$ (leaving the field before the game was over ):nonono:
Aint that the truth!!!!!!!!!!

TUlven said:
New York Giants < congrats fellas heck of a game and while i cant say im a fan (Chargers fan here and Eli Manning left a bad taste at draft time a while back ) you played a heck of a game and most importantly ...YOU BEAT THE PATRIOTS

FOR THAT I THANK YOU !!!!!!!!
I agree there too, I ain't crazy about Eli either, and I definitely don't think he deserved the MVP either. That belongs to number 72 of the Giant's defense. I can't pronounce his name, much less spell it. That guy was unstoppable, how many times did he nail the Pat's QB, I'd have to say at least 30, although only 4 of em did he have the ball, the other 26 he had just let go of the ball.

I'm sorry if anyone disagrees, but the Giant's Defense won that game.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Heck yea, defense is the hero that game.

The score stayed on my square in the pool for 2 quarters too!!!! I almost got three but missed it by inches in the last play of the first quarter.

I loved the game, I knew the Chargers had a chance to beat the Pats but could not punch it in the end zone, that is that.

I am very happy for the Giants, even snivlen Eli, he played well and got his team the win when it counted. And talk about amazing catches, what a game eh?

Fun stuff... and I liked some of the commercials too.
Talking Barfing Baby
Fire Breathing Dinner Dude...

To funny...

·
Registered
32 Posts
1shotneeded said:
Heck yea, defense is the hero that game.
Always is (DEFENSE)... I've been following the Giants since 1980. I've been witness to all three SuperBowl wins... The most decisive game was in 1986 when the G-men's D shut down John Elway and the Broncos. The game in 1992 against Buffalo was a gimmie... missed field goal by the Bills helped Giants win that one. Last night's game was a defensive showcase... the G-Men did what they had to do. Now only if the rest of the NFL can duplicate some of the Giants Defense, the Pats won't go undefeated next year.

1shotneeded said:
Fun stuff... and I liked some of the commercials too.
Talking Barfing Baby
Fire Breathing Dinner Dude...

Too funny...
The barfing baby was excellent! Much better than the other e-trade commercials that followed. The Bud/light commercials are always good. Fire breath and flying guy was funny.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.