1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know, I build homes for a living. We sold a home today, which is not exceptionally newsworthy except that the buyer is our fair city's Police Chief. Pretty cool, huh?

We actually have a good relationship with the city,and being a small-ish town (10,000 or so) we know most of the city workers. Not to brag but we have a reputation for building quality homes and being fair. I guess I am braggin' a little, I take pride in what I do.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Anybody who builds homes should take pride in what they do...I used to dig the foundations and basements, but I ain't much good with a hammer in my hand.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Congrats on building and selling the house. I was a track rat in So Cal for about 10 years then did remodels for about 3 years before my back went out. I know what it takes to not cut corners and do it right.

Good on you...

·
Registered
692 Posts
Congratulations!
As the old saying goes... It ain't braggin' if you can do it!:biggrin:

I was a Realtor in CA and FL. Really enjoyed the business... Just got tired of working 12 hours a day!
But, I'm considering getting back in! I must be nuts!:nuts:

Hope your business keeps healthy!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Congrats Zero!!! I know how that goes, my son is a builder!!!:smile::smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.