Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What non-gun loot did you score?

Besides the usual shirts from grandma and stuff that I didn't really want,my wife got me a sweet wallet. It's a Fossil bifold with an eagle on it. I now get to retire my old one...which I've had for fourteen years. I got it for Christmas when I was twelve,so if the new one lasts that long I won't get another wallet until I'm forty! :eek:

So...what did you get?

G

·
A Benchmade 5000 SBK Auto-Presidio, cash, a new watch, and some underwear. Nothing special over on my end, but having a new pocket knife will be nice.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice...I like the Presidio. I like the cash too.

G

·
:rofl: I don't think I've ever met anyone who would pass up the cash. I love those Fossil wallets, I'm carrying one I got pretty cheap and I should probably get a nicer one soon. If you like it, I may just have to get a Fossil.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
So far the old lady made me open my stocking and save rest for tomm i got a CD and a bunch of b-27 targets and some shoe inserts

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
So far,

A first edition copy of, The Modern Technique of the Pistol by Gregory B. Morrison and Col. Jeff Cooper.

US Winchester Trench and Riot Guns and other US Combat Shotguns (For collectors only), by Joe Poyer

and a Cold Steel Recon Tanto.

Are books about guns, non-gun?

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
I don't know if it was because she thought I was still in the dark ages, or because she wants to be able to keep closer tabs on me - but the wife decided it was time for me to have a cell phone..... :thinking: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
One yr extention on my Guns & Ammo Subscription. That is the only gun related gift.
New batteries for the screw gun.

NEW FLAG to replace the one in the front yd.:flag:

I am having a knee replaced the 9th of Jan. I got a recliner.

We have had a very blessed Christmas.
Merry Christmas to all of you.
LT

·
Old Sheepdog
1,235 Posts
I got to see my kids!

Moved to NC 07/05. Saw my son (28) last yr. Haven't seen my daughter (24) since I've moved. Best Christmas I can remember.

You mean there were other presents too? Oh, yea, I did unwrap something, can't for the life of me remember what it was.

Merry Christmas. Tracy

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
That is great, Tracy!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tracy,that's awesome. My wife is from San Antonio and it's a kinda complicated situation, but she gets to see her parents about once a year.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Great time with family and food is about it. And watching the grandkids open their gifts is a real gift for me. I hadn`t really asked for anything.... Kind of hard to ask for things you don`t really need. I think my best joy came from my wifes reaction to the gun I got her. For some crazy reason...she didn`t realize how much I am concerned for her safety when I`m not home. She`s really anxious to get to learn and shoot it.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
The day off, clothes, and new coffee pot :dancingbananna:

And that my kids were happy with what they got.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Aside from the usual, clothing and etc. I got a G-Shock Mudman watch and another pair of Wiley X Top Jimmy sunglasses. The best sunglasses I have found for riding or just about any activity. I had a great Christmas, I hope everyone here had a great Christmas also.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I must have been a good Dad this yr. I got a Sure Shot Shooters Bench. My son gave it to me.
I am still in awe & thanksgiving.

G

·
Here's an origional one (I swear, I am NOT making this up): My mother likes incense (I hate it, though, so don't think I'm weird or anything), and so she bought my kid brother some incense that smells like weed. She swore it was an accident and that she bought it just because she liked the smell, nevermind the fact that it had pictures of Cannabis plants and Marijuana leaves all over the package (and it was called "4/20 Brand"), but the kid thinks it's she's the coolest parent ever now, so she says he can keep it. The whole house smelled like a drug den, and I accidentally packed it with me when I went to leave so now my apartment smells like one too. I guess you could say I had an.... "eventful".... Christmas.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Having recently moved here, my step-daughter thought it was time I became a 'Hoosier', so she got me a Colt's jacket.
It's lightweight and really pretty warm. Should make a fine shooting jacket!:biggrin:

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:biglaugh: :rofl:

That is too good,Kyle.

I've seen that kinda stuff before,the mari-hoo-wana smellin' incense. I do NOT smoke pot or condone it,but I don't see why you wouldn't just get the real thing if you're gonna stink up your house anyway.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.