·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sticky for sig 1911 pictures.

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
Very sweet I have all Cylinder and Slide parts in the TTT, Notice the hammer. The sear is match to it and I changed the hammer strut which was very sloppy and the sear spring, I got the trigger down to a tad over 3Lbs.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bac, how do you rate your stx to your other 1911's? I know that's a tough question since you have so many, but just curious.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Another Revo owner! Welcome super3, nice pictue.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My GSR, one of the "first gen"

Here it is, one of the first few out. It's prior to the Revolution Series. Originally these were made with Caspian frames and slides then with Caspian frames but SIG slides. Mine is one of the latter, Caspian frame and SIG slide.

·
Registered
137 Posts
bac, how do you rate your stx to your other 1911's? I know that's a tough question since you have so many, but just curious.
Sorry for the delay. I don't have too many rounds through my STX, maybe 150. However, I'm very impressed with it. The overall feel reminds me of my Springfield TRP, which is a compliment. I don't mind the external extractors, but I'm not a big fan of a solid trigger on expensive 1911s like the STX. I'm not sure why Sig ditched their skeletonized triggers on their earlier 1911s. I thought they looked nice.

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
Bac1023, just geta grieder trigger I did. Get the short one so it will fit as a drop in.
I wish they would of kept what seem to be Caspain triggers as you said.

·
Registered
37 Posts
SIG GSR Revolution .45 ACP, will it fit in standard 1911 holsters? So has Sig fixed their 1911 problems? I heard a ton about them when they first came out but it seems they have fixed all the issues?

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry for the delay. I don't have too many rounds through my STX, maybe 150. However, I'm very impressed with it. The overall feel reminds me of my Springfield TRP, which is a compliment. I don't mind the external extractors, but I'm not a big fan of a solid trigger on expensive 1911s like the STX. I'm not sure why Sig ditched their skeletonized triggers on their earlier 1911s. I thought they looked nice.
Thanks for the reply. I actually like the solid triggers. They are greiders which I normally put in my 1911's anyway.

Mine fit perfectly in my "pre existing" 1911 holsters. I thik they have the bugs worked out of them and they are great guns.

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
Jerry put the Griders Meduim lenght trigger, I had no problem installing my short Grieder trigger, but the long ong gave me a problem on my TTT.So I have ordered a Meduim one.I am guessing the TTT and the STX are very close in design.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I always used the short greiders triggers before I got my sig's, but these medium ones they have are very comfortable.

·
Registered
36 Posts
My baby

While someone wanted my STX REAL BAD :nuts: I still have my Platinum. This gun will put a 2 inch group (someone else shooting it) at 15 yards.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts