1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my new Fusion to the range and had a wonderful time with it. It shot my reloads very well. I really didnt keep track of anything except how much fun I was having. Next time I will keep better track of how the groupings are. But needless to say, center mass of the target was missing completely.
Both leec4c and I enjoyed the gun very much. We are looking forward to our next trip to the range.
Thanks again Bob and all at Fusion!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
And here is the first request.
wheres the pics, Wheres The Pics. WHERES THE PICS.
We are all eyes.

Glad you had a good time & the Fusion is all you hpoed it would be.

·
Registered
9 Posts
First I must thank Skipwave for letting me have a few rounds with his new Fusion:bravo:What a gun:flag: If anyone is thinking about going with a Fusion
1911 I would get on the phone ASAP with Bob and get it ordered.

We both saved our targets and will try ang get some eyecandy up for you guys to take a look but please be patient while we try and figure out how to post pictures:thinking:

Thanks again Skipwave1911

·
Registered
4 Posts
Next time

Leec4ce, skipwave,
next time you guys are thinking about heading out to go to the range, shoot me an e-mail, I would love to go and see a live fire, hands on demo of your Fusion.
Dave:notworthy:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As soon as leec4c and I get the hang of posting pictures in here I will be glad too. I has so much fun I have already commenced reloading the rounds we expended. I did have one small problem with it. Twice it went hammer down on and empty breech. I'm thinking I did not have the magazine all the way seated. You know being gentle with my new gun and all. And I also discovered I was loading my rounds too short. So with that being adjusted and not being so gentle seating the mag thinks should be better. All in all small problems for the first time with a new gun.
And AKCM, it would be a pleasure to have you join us for a trip to the range! I will even let you expend a few rounds yourself!
Thats it for now need to go load more rounds:dancingbananna:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.