1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going shooting tomorrow! God Bless America! Where else in the world can I load up a truck full of friends,military-grade weapons and a pile of ammo?

Here's what we've got lined up so far:

Savage .308
Ruger .308
Remington .308 (yes,we're having a 200 yard shoot-out:shades: )
Bushmaster AR-15
Arsenal AK-47
Several 1911's (at least 5!)
Sig 226 9mm
Ruger 10/22,all tricked out
Me,in the role of Herr Safety Nazi

Oh yes. The smell of liberty will blow across the berms of the Caseyville Rifle & Pistol Club,my friends.

Anybody else hitting the range this weekend?

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
I thought Caseyville was closed by nearby sheeple. I used to shoot IPSC matches there.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well yeah,it moved to Mascoutah but kept the name.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
not gonna get out an shoot but a few of us from work are going to meet up and go out on the Harleys

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I will get the work done that is needed first. Last message ready for Sunday, 2 hospital visits, a load of fire wood for the daughter & son in law, then to the range. Mom & a lady she works with. Steel plate shoot. They love it.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Woo Hoo

Hey, first full weekend, let alone a 3 day weekend since March. You bet I went shootin yesterday. Took my nephew out to our gravel pit range and introduced him to the world of 1911`s. We ran a couple of boxes thru my RIA GI 38 Super and had a ball. He`s shot my dads Taurus .380 before, but for his first time with a 1911, he did very well.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Excellent day. The older I get the less I shoot when the youngsters are around & the more I like to see the young ones shoot. :flag:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.