1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a spectacular example of our Stainless Steel Fusion Pro-Series Bobtail in 10mm. This beauty includes our Stippled grips that were developed with the boy’s at Ft. Bragg. This is the first time we ever bobtailed a set, and they do look good and function / control is great with them. Sergeant Jim will be keeping the bugs off the wall with his new sidearm. Enjoy and stay safe.
We all thank you for your service to the Country!!.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
I'm a sucker for the exotic glossy wood, but they aren't always the best for everyday applications. What material are the grips made out of?

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Very nice as usual Bob.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Get looking piece. I like the ribbed top and cocking serration detail.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Is that an XS Big dot with adjustable rears?

I really like that Trigger. Anyone listen to Michael Bane at Down Range Radio talk about his 10mm project gun (hE MENTIONED THE tRIGGER) that's been like 12 years in the making; someone should send him links to this :nuts:

·
Registered
10 Posts
That is a great looking gun. Bob sold me a pair of the pebbled grips-really inexpensive, by the way-that I was brave enough to grind down for my Dan Wesson. Which encouraged me enough to bobtail a pair of CT Lasergrips. So, thanks, Bob.

The DW 2009 line has been announced and it does not include a LW bobtail in 45. So it might be time for me to get in line for a Fusion. This forum is so much temptation.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.