1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoo! Hoo! Received my new Scout Elite 9mm in a traditional configuration from Bob the other day. ION Bond, stainless accents, bomar adjustable rear sight, red fiber optic front sight, "K hole" trigger, mag well, incredibly nice red coco bolo grips. Can't even pretend to compete with Billy's pics but I am adding a new twist. Not only does Fusion make FABULOUS firearms but, as you'll see, Fusion makes FUNCTIONAL firearms as well. Thanks BOB! :dancingbananna:

Had to borrow some used cardboard from the range.....:plugears:

RCND82

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
9mm

I cannot recommend it highly enough blackmonrs123. :wink:This 9mm is great. She may even want to take advantage of some of the ceramic Yukon coating which could provide her some color that she may find more appealing. This gun is just a pleasure to look at and more importantly a plpeasure to shoot.:biglaugh:

RCND82

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Capacity

blackmonrs123:

Sorry for the delayed response. The 9mm Scout can come with a 9 round blue metal mag or a 10 round stainless mag. Bob and Dale will provide either.

RCND82

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's one fine handgun! Be sure to treat her with kindness and she will do the same.
That is a great group you shot, you should be very proud. I'm very good friends with both Bob and Dale and I do hang out at the shop a great deal. Beleave me when I say that every gun is made as if they were there own!! Absoluty nothing leaves Fusion if there is any improfections found, Bob sees to that, He is the last word.
Congrats! and enjoy. I love mine ( Fusion # 35 SS)

Wayne

In God we trust all others must pay cash!

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Thanks again for teh nice post. The Scouts are a real work-horse. We have had many folks looking at the 9mm due to the ammo prices and the scout give you great quality, accuracy and good looks... You don't get that even with your hound dog..:biggrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.