1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since i can not talk my wife into a new fusion pistol .:notworthy:
and i ask her this is what i got ..is your pistol broken - no i said..then why do you need a new pistol..:nonono:
i would ,like to know if the scope mount can be made for a dawson model quick mount under the frame rail system instead of the frame rails in the frame model
i can mount the scope mount onto the under the frame style mount system for a qiuck on off scope mounting system for hunting with the pistol
so can you make the scope mount for the dawson model frame rail system

she took my old full sized govenment model 1911 and had it made over with the following things done to the pistol to update it
dawson frame rail for mounting a surefire weapon light
ed brown bobtail system on the pistol grip
new springs though out the pistol
new wayne novack sights with night sight inserts front and rear
new blueing job to make the pistol look new agian
new threaded barrel for my new toy that i was getting
new marvel 22.lr pratice slide with extras mags for i had about worn out the old 22.lr pratice kit

the only other pistol i have is a kel-tec-32.auto for back up i carrie when it to hot to carrie the full sized govenment model in south texas at times in a belt holster
so if it can be done tell me about the mods that you can going to have to make

·
Registered
93 Posts
If you're wife is anything like most wives ... she's got a LOT of something or other. For some women its purses, for others its shoes, for mine it's jackets - she has approximately 14 of them currently some of them still have tags on them, and she's always looking for more.

The point is ... its time you got her to realize that you're not the only one who likes having more than 1 of something.

Oh, and and if you get your ass kicked during this exercise, its not my fault.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no this my fault for teaching her this about liveing on a fixed income for me and her.and the kids ..
she does very well with our budget that we have a family so 1 will not try and go around her i will just keep working on her for now..
but she works so she can spend her part of the budget that she gets for herself on anything that she wants..her thing is cloths and shoes and belive it or not trap shotgun ammo reloading supplies for her and the kids to pratice trap with ..
she buys bulk powder and hulls and shot and primers items for use to reload for there trap shotgun
same for me as for my part of the budget i can spend it on any thing that i want as long as we do not go over the fixed amount that we used for personal budget..

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my wife works for her late father company..and no daddy did not just hand her the company she had to work in every job before she could move into the office part of the company ..so she run it her mother and brother and other family members approve or she had to leave to the family to pick someone that could run the company..
people still does not get used to see there owner get out of the car somedays with coveralls on and work boots ready to get dirty in the field help setting up the drilling rigs
for basic well drilling for water typle wells.
she will show up at diff sites and look around to see if the site is being run right
and it funny to watch people get really pi---off at times when she tells them that a wire or other things are not right by just by looking at the rig ..
one of the old time foremans so this new guy that the boss lady has run more pipe down a hole that than he had lived and when she tells you something belive it the truth about the job..

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
o was not mad about ..its just the system that we used for us when i was in the military and she was going back to school and we trying to live and survive under a system that we knew that in the end we could live and not get into debt or have massive amout of cedit card or typles of personal debt being piled onto us
her dad help her with part of the cost of school and she had to work on the time off from school in diff parts of the company so help pay back the loans to him for the school more
i thought it was funny on some of the answers and she was looking over my should and a read one of them and laugh and said well that would get you into trouble for a while but you get out of it sometime as she was walking off and laughing about the post

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.