1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
S&W builds a great pistol, I have had three, currently I have two. All have run flawlessly, which is more than I can say for some other brands that I have bought in the past. My only real complaint is the use of MIM parts, but that is not a hard thing to fix.

·
Registered
29 Posts
S&W builds a great pistol, I have had three, currently I have two. All have run flawlessly, which is more than I can say for some other brands that I have bought in the past. My only real complaint is the use of MIM parts, but that is not a hard thing to fix.
I have seen MIM parts refered to several times. What are MIMs? I am new to 1911s. Thanks

·
Registered
124 Posts
S&W makes a fantastic pistol. You aren't likely to be disappointed.

·
Registered
60 Posts
It came in on Thursday, they closed at 2:00 and I couldn't get there on time. Then, they were open yesterday, but I had too much going on - and couldn't make it before they closed!!!!!

I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. NO MATTER WHAT!! :mad:

Then, I'll post some pics.

- James

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Cool. looking forward to the pics.

·
Registered
60 Posts
It came in on Thursday, they closed at 2:00 and I couldn't get there on time. Then, they were open yesterday, but I had too much going on - and couldn't make it before they closed!!!!!

I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. NO MATTER WHAT!!

Then, I'll post some pics.
Yeah right... All I can say is it's been a rough couple of weeks. It will be Thursday now before I can go get it. Talk about being disappointed. This wait has been killing me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.