1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a new Fusion Firearms Pro-Series Bobtail for one of our Police officers. The Fusion Commander and commander bobtail works well as a primary or back-up pistol. May police officers have been ordering these in the bobtail configuration for a backup. This Fusion Pro-Series is set-up in 45 acp with Ion Bond DLC on the frame and slide and Stainless accent parts. Excellence on Duty Enjoy…
:smile::smile:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow .... now that is one good looking gun!!!! I can't wait to get it in my hands. Bob has been the best person ever ... gives you just what you need. I LOVE IT. Thanks Bob and the outstanding FUSION Crew!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
you guys are getting me into trouble with the wife ..she was standing behind me when i was looking at this page ...and said to me order that model for me and change the frame to a tactical model frame to hold a weapon light,,,she that will be your gift to me for our birthday that comeing up

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These are very tasty!!:biggrin:
You can get the Bobtail MSH 1/2 checkered, some folks like it this way.
Thanks again,
:smile::smile:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.