1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my Spartan from Robar this morning.

Just waiting on the black Alumagrips that I bought from Brownell's to round out the look.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
It looks great. Congrats on a fine pistol!!!:smile::smile: Is that the electroless nickel finish?

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Looks Great With the Grips that are on it now

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
I like it! Pretty slick...

What's the deal with the msh? It looks a little long.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
I like it! Pretty slick...

What's the deal with the msh? It looks a little long.

Every Spartan i have seen has had a long MSH like that

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
Love your Spartan the Ro-bar treatment is really par to none.Yet very costly right. i want one but may settle for Hard Chrome which I can get done at a 1/4 of the price from a friend in NV.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Spartan's prepare For Glory .... :) I hope they will make a different caliber in the spartan i would like one but not in 45 i have enough of them

·
Registered
104 Posts
Now you're making me jealous! I think it looks fine with the wood grips as well. Maybe you ought to just send those new grips to me when you get them.

I've got some nice Kimbers and bought my Spartan to be my work truck, but I might have to rethink that strategy...

·
Registered
104 Posts
QCA Trader, I was thinking the same thing lol.
I love my Alumiagrips on my Warrior
Yes sir, I'd like to see that gun when I get out to my place in Mesa. That's the gun that at first glance I thought was a Springfield Operator. My son has an Operator he's trying to sell to me, but I'm dragging my feet - after all, how many 1911's does a guy need! Besides, the ice storm Monday knocked a whole lot of branches out of my trees this week and I have to hire someone to clean it all up - too much work for this old man. Heck, my chain saw won't even start in 14 degree weather! I told the tree guy he had to have it all done before I get back to Iowa in April. (LOL)

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Too old of a traditionalist I guess. I like the wood. Rifle or hand gun.

·
Registered
3 Posts
"What do you guys think?"

Looks a lot nicer than an all-SS gun!

Now........Shoot the Snott out of it!

p.s. If the OEM is a Poly MSH shoulda dumped it for steel & had it NP3'd too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts