1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

· Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I plunked down the 2 grand today! Ordered the DCM with the combat night site front and rear...Love your saftey, may need to do that one locally here in San Antonio...
Gotta get it(any many more) before the libs make any headway! Like I am actually going to register any of my pistols!
Congratulations Sir.

Can't wait to see pictures.

· Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Thank you Rich.

It is the season of Lent, so you are forgiven. :wink:

· Registered
42 Posts
I plunked down the 2 grand today! Ordered the DCM with the combat night site front and rear...Love your saftey, may need to do that one locally here in San Antonio...
Gotta get it(any many more) before the libs make any headway! Like I am actually going to register any of my pistols!
Congrats on the DCM!! Don't worry, BHO doesn't want our 1911's yet; they only carry 7/8+1 rounds.

Keep the watchtower lit!

· Registered
17 Posts
Still a good looking 1911 you have there. But then again, they say real beauty is timeless. How is she doing?

· Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Thanks John.
The "retro" Baer is as sweet as ever, although I must confess to spending more time with the Thunder Ranch. ;)

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.