Remmington CS | 1911 Forums at 1911Talk.com

Remmington CS

Discussion in 'Remington 1911' started by ACMAGNUM, Jun 12, 2013.

1. ACMAGNUM

ACMAGNUM New Member

How has your experience been with Remington CS ? Mine was not what I expected, the rep I got was rude, and acted like he didn't want to be bothered and made me feel not important. I only had 3 questions, he did not seem very knowledgeable about the firearm. When I asked him what there recommendation is for when to change your recoil spring, because there is no mention of this in the manual, like a round count or what do they recommend his response was I don't know, shoot it till you have a problem. I just found the whole experience shocking compared to other companies CS I have dealt with in the past.

2. DelawareDave

DelawareDave New Member

How many rounds do you have through it so far?

3. warbird1

warbird1 Active Member

Last year I sent in a Remington 1911 through my LGS that had developed a problem. They fixed it and returned it to me in three weeks. I didn't personally talk to them but they did what I needed so I can't really speak of attitude, only performance. Traded the gun for my current Magnum Research Desert Eagle 1911G. Not because of any further problems with the Remington, I just wanted the DE1911.