1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What, I just joined and see no Razorback topic? Gosh I love mine. Worked flawlessly from day one, and I have only put one box of storebought bullets through it. And boy is it accurate.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
So post us some pic's and welcome.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
So where are the Pics

Heres Mine

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
What's up,Dawg? Glad to see you. Love the avatar too.

·
COTEP door greeter
91 Posts
Razorbacks huh?

What, I just joined and see no Razorback topic? Gosh I love mine. Worked flawlessly from day one, and I have only put one box of storebought bullets through it. And boy is it accurate.
Hey, good to see you! Welcome!:wavey:

We didn't just fall off the turnip truck you know, we had a thread on Razorbacks already...

:biglaugh:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good thing I shoot the gun better than I shoot the camera!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Although from the looks of the picture, I should shoot the camera!:biglaugh:

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm sorry, I have no pictures, but...

Since I have serial #0084 of the first 150, My Razorback, (even with the FCS) is my favorite autoloading pistol. IMHO, the 10mm beats all other autopistol cartridges. When Bob Serva ran DW, he singlehandedly pumped new life into the 10mm. For this we should be eternally grateful!

Keep up the good work, Keith! Keep making CZ/Dan Wesson proud!

Scott

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Although, if I ever got up enough coin, I would look at getting Serva's Fusion Firearms longslide 10mm.

·
COTEP door greeter
91 Posts
Although, if I ever got up enough coin, I would look at getting Serva's Fusion Firearms longslide 10mm.
Thats the pistol I want more than any other firearm, period.
I haven't handled a Fusion firsthand yet but a good friend has one on order so I'll probably get a chance eventually. It doesn't seem to be the fastest moving process from my side of the fence on the outside looking in.

It might be worthwhile if you get serious to check with Keith about his abilities to build a Longslide now that the DW Custom shop is roused from its' slumber.
I know he is willing to make modifications to current selections based on individual wants/needs so that's promising. A Longslide might be a stretch:)biglaugh: bad pun sorry) or a long shot (oops, there it goes again...:biggrin:) but it can't hurt to ask. The more requests expressing interest, the more pressure to build it. All he should need is a reason to get the components.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I haven't handled a Fusion firsthand yet but a good friend has one on order so I'll probably get a chance eventually. It doesn't seem to be the fastest moving process from my side of the fence on the outside looking in.

It might be worthwhile if you get serious to check with Keith about his abilities to build a Longslide now that the DW Custom shop is roused from its' slumber.
I know he is willing to make modifications to current selections based on individual wants/needs so that's promising. A Longslide might be a stretch:)biglaugh: bad pun sorry) or a long shot (oops, there it goes again...:biggrin:) but it can't hurt to ask. The more requests expressing interest, the more pressure to build it. All he should need is a reason to get the components.
I don't recall exactly where but I do recall the conversation with Keith from DW on a forum about this very topic. I'd love a longslide Razorback EXACTLY like my post CZ/RZ.... only a 6" slide. I'd probably buy two, actually. MMMMM :)

·
COTEP door greeter
91 Posts
I don't recall exactly where but I do recall the conversation with Keith from DW on a forum about this very topic. I'd love a longslide Razorback EXACTLY like my post CZ/RZ.... only a 6" slide. I'd probably buy two, actually. MMMMM :)
It was in the new models thread. :wink:
Over there it didn't get much interest.
New models here at 1911auto? It is no secret that things are kinda quiet here yet. Many 1911 fans have not realized that there is a relaxed and informative forum here just waiting to be discovered.

I think there are plenty of 10mm fans that love the Longslides. Read up on your "guy down the streets" threads and I think there is quite a bit of talk about the longslides they're making:shades:. I realize you are in a difficult spot trying to appease everybody especially when there are some really tiny niches in the market. Thanks again for asking for feedback.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I would think about a Razorback conversion!

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Cas i was thinking Keith was talking about the other forum he posted about new models at

·
Registered
138 Posts
Keith ,
I'd Love A Longslide Hunter in .38casual or .40 Super .
done in Razorback style with a little red dot sight on the back ,just the thing for Deer season. mmmmm

1 - 20 of 20 Posts