1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I thought I would post some of the pics I snapped of my small shooting event on Monday afternoon while visiting pops at Table Rock Lake. I'm including a short video of the area as well as some shots of my makeshift shooting bench (a fold up card table, chair and shooting vise) and the views from it during some 25 and 50 yard shooting on that sweltering hot and humid day. I'm also including a few neat shots from Dad's back deck, including some random neat shots from the trip and a shot of my Razorback getting a full detail strip and cleaning afterwords. I sure love the woods!

BTW, I had not a single malfunction in about 200 rounds of all types! Problems solved!

Enjoy!

Shootin Table

set up at 50 yards on this pic

view from shooting vise at 50 yards

set up at 25 yards on this pic

first three shot group at 25 yards

decent 25 yard grouping

i kept having problems knocking the target off the tree with one shot

tarantula in the road

my piggie gettin the royal treatment

off the back deck

video of my shooting area in the woods
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DV7Jh37LcY

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Great scenery with a great gun. just beautiful, thanks for sharing, Mirando :wavey:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a nice area.

I don't mean to sound like a parent or an environmentalist but I don't find shooting at trees to be proper edicate. It's not a big deal but it makes us shooters look bad.

You're right about the tree. I didn't shoot at the tree all day and later found a better target anyways.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.