1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
These are ratings from before a separate forum was created. Please create an individual thread for each rating.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Bought a carbine from postmaster. Great deal. Excellent communication. Fast shipping. Straight up guy.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Trader Feedback 2008

Had a good transaction with Reel Deal, nice to deal with and prompt shipping.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CAS Gunfighter

Great Transaction ..

·
COTEP door greeter
91 Posts
Two Thumbs up for Automag and HBE Leatherworks!

Ratings? How about 10 out of 10?

Erik Larsen of HBE Leatherworks and Automag teamed up to offer a Holster for auction with 100% proceeds to go to the Saint Jude Childrens Research Hospital.

Automag gets a pat on the back for takin' care of business and Erik gets acknowledgement for offering the finest leather I might never have bought myself and being prompt and courteous to answer any questions I have had about it.

:1010: x 2!

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I have bought from texasdoc & his guns were as described. Ours were FTF transactions & a good guy to deal with. Known him on another board for quit a while.
LT

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Just did a buy from ZeroTA & the mags were just exactly as described. Prompt shipping & I will sure do business w/ him again. If he has what you need it will be a good transaction.
LT

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Likewise for Longtooth. He got the money order out pronto! This is my second sale to him,and he is definitely g2g.

Sorry it took so long to post this. I kinda forgot.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
No deal here sir. Hope we can do this again only aint it time for you to buy from me.:biggrin:

·
1911auto Supporters
286 Posts
I have purchased items from Automag and RetiredRod and both of these guys are great to deal with. It is a pleasure to deal with folks like these on this forum. I look forward to doing business again.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Gentlemen,

Thank you for the kind words. One of the big pleasures of this and similar forums is getting to meet good people of character and integrity whose "word" still means something.

Best wishes.....Rod.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Icecold is G2G

The deal could not have gone any better. Icecold is a good man to deal with!

·
Administrator
1,288 Posts
Bud White's a good dude to deal with.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Od is great to deal with also ..

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
GottripletsNC is a good guy. 'Course we knew that,but I'm leaving feedback anyway.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Thanks TA, oh by the way, Zero TA is upstanding too.

·
Resident Septuagenarian
178 Posts
My vote goes to Got Triplets. I've know him from way back and find he is a true gentleman....:bravo:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.