1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I got to shoot a police L Match today

For those that don't know it is is a 90 shot match at 25 yards with 3 types of fire, Slow fire, Timed fire, and Rapid fire. Out of a possible 900 i scored 2nd place with a 892. I should have done better but it was 40 degree's out cold for here. I lost first by 2 points, next time I hope lol.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice score, Vic! Sounds like fun!

-Frank

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
I am a concealed carry instructor in the state of Arizona. Yesterday (9-7-08) I had a huge class. As you can imagine, I see all kind of guns. Here is a result of the range session:
One RIA 1911 Mil Spec. This guy counldnt hit you if you stood right in front of the muzzel. He had to use my gun (KIMBER) to pass the shooting stage
One Kimber Pro Carry, no problems
Three Ruger MK II .22's no problem
One Keltec .380 broke ( finished on my Kimber)
One Colt Gold Cup no problems
Three XD's No problems
Two S&W K Frames no issues
Two Sigs no issues
One Bond Derringer with no issues

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Todays Range report

I am always called on to help new shooters at the range myself I would be working there but disabled 100% and it may take the fun away besides if I thought of it as work lol.
S/F Vic

PS:I had many 8 round clusters today the min out of a mag was 3 round cluster string.
S/F Vic

·
Registered
1 Posts
This was at 10 yards free hand/unsupported using the laser, 2" ctc with my Para Elite Officer with the Crimson Trace laser, look forward to breaking it in
upload_2016-1-3_17-28-56.png

·
Registered
31 Posts
My new carry gun. Ruger Nightwatchman CMD

20 feet, strong hand only, 24 rounds.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts